Delivery and Returns
Wallstickersforkids.co.uk uses fast and reliable ways of delivering your wall decals to your door.
- Orders placed on Saturday or Sunday will be processed on Monday.
- Orders are processed, packaged and posted up to 1 working day after order.
- Order acknowledgment and confirmation will be provided to you via email after your order is processed.
- Please ensure your shipping address is correct upon check out.
- We do not ship to PO Boxes.
- Items not collected from the local courier depot after a failed attempted delivery will be refunded once the parcel arrives back in our warehouse. A £4.50 fee will be required to resend any items.
FREE UK Delivery
- We offer FREE delivery to anywhere in the United Kingdom.
- Courier postage in the UK.
- Please allow 1 – 3 working days for delivery.
- Items not collected from the local courier depot after a failed attempted delivery will be refunded once the parcel arrives back with our warehouse. A £4.50 fee will be required to resend items again.
European Union Delivery
- Delivery Charge to the EU & UK is £7.50.
- Please allow 3 – 4 working days for delivery depending on your region.
- Your local mail carrier will deliver your wall stickers in your home country.
Rest of Europe and Rest of World
- The Deliveries are shipped for £8.
- Please allow 5 – 8 working days for delivery.
- Your local carrier will deliver your wall stickers in your home country.
At www.wallstickersforkids.co.uk we want our customers to be completely satisfied with their purchase made from us.
We advise you to read our Returns Policy before you order from our website, so you are familiar with our policy on refunds and returns.
We also advise you to immediately inspect your order to ensure the goods are of acceptable quality, and match the description we have given.
Please contact our Customer Services Team with any questions about this policy.
- Items may be returned within 14 days of customer receipt.
- Items must be returned in original packaging, undamaged and in original postal tube/packaging. Items must be in resalable condition. A refund will be issued on these terms.
- Customer is liable for cost of return postage which is non refundable.
- Items not returned in original packaging and in original state will not be refunded and items will be returned to customer. Customer will be liable for return postage costs.
- Items not returned within a 14 day period of receiving the goods will not be eligible for a refund.
- Refunds will be issued only to the original card or account the transactions were made from.
- You must obtain proof of tracked or registered postage for any returns. We accept no liability for any parcels lost in transit.
- Curtains, Duvet Sets & Night Lights must be returned in original state with undamaged packaging ready for resale. Items will be returned if they fail to meet these terms.
Faulty or Damaged Goods
If you believe your goods to be faulty, please contact our team by email quoting your order number.
The entire wall sticker must be returned to us in an envelope, where they will be inspected and tested for quality and fault.
Items that we cannot see to assess for faults will not be refunded or replaced.
Items deemed to be faulty after testing will be refunded. We do not send replacements in any case – refunds only.
Items found to be of sound quality and fit for purpose, will be returned back to the customer and no refund will be issued. Customer will be liable for return postage costs.
We accept no liability for any claims of faults or damages after 14 days has passed since receipt of goods date.
Unsuitable paint type, heat, unsuitable wall surface are the usual causes of issues with stickers.
A full and comprehensive guide can be found here https://www.wallstickersforkids.co.uk/frequently-asked-questions/
Your Consumer Rights
The Sale of Goods and Supply of Services Act 1980 (as amended) (“the Act”) protects consumer contracts.
Under the Act, you have certain rights when you buy goods, including that:
- Goods must be of merchantable quality – goods should be of reasonable quality for the use they are designed for.
- Goods must be fit for their purpose – they must do what they are reasonably expected to do.
- Goods must be as described – the buyer must not be misled into buying something by the description of goods or services .
- Please note that our stickers do not adhere or stick to certain types of paint and wall textures as indicated on each product description, our FAQ page, at the top of category pages, in our ‘How to Apply’ section, on the warning leaflets enclosed in all orders and also referenced in our Terms & Conditions.
For further information about your consumer rights, visit www.adviceguide.org.uk.